Exposing young minds to the technological route is a fair game changer if done in regulated doses. Since it is the 21st century, where every machine runs on artificial intelligence, it wouldn’t be taboo to introduce technology in online tutoring to enjoy the following plus points.
Edtech helps teachers
- Every student in every classroom is unique; there is no doubt about it. Not in the sense of personal traits but instead learning capacity and the ability to retain knowledge. Therefore, conventional teaching may be difficult to attend to every student. Ed-tech provides an equal opportunity for everyone to get involved in online classes for kids.
- Before technology was introduced into the classroom, the teachers would spend hours lesson planning with manual mistakes. Edtech has streamlined online tutoring services by eliminating the paper and pen need. There are applications and platforms specifically available to assist the teachers in grading.
- Ed-tech provides teachers with the concept of collaborative learning. The teachers create a uniform lesson plan for all students to make it more acceptable. The standard foundation helps each student identify their weakness so the teachers can work closely with them. Similarly, the teachers can also help students focus on their strengths in all courses, whethercreative writing short or online math tutoring.
- The Edtech platform can undoubtedly alleviate the grades and scoring percentile in a classroom. There are online tools present that will prepare you for exams and tests. These services include mock exams or communicating with the teachers with a one-on-one approach. Online tutoring does not stop simply because the participants have logged off.
- With the excellent assistance from Edtech, it is a lot easier to collect student information. No need to hand out individual forms, which will later be added manually into the system. Each student module is separately updated. It quickly updates the skills the students are in the process of learning.
Edtech helps students
- Edtech has also introduced the incredible advantage of learning remotely. The students can learn from anywhere and in any room. You just need internet, a laptop, and a working microphone and mic. Some applications are phone-compatible, too, so that makes the learning process a lot easier.
- The wide-scale use of social media has made technology perceived as inconvenient and a distraction. Though that may be the case, it is not a uniform assessment of its features. When technology is introduced in tutoring onlineto a learning platform, the Edtech can make dull subjects liven up with vibrant interactions and introduce engaged learning through computers or tablets.
- The technology has eliminated the need to purchase new books at different class levels. The students can simply download the books and make notes using the editing interface. A cost-efficient Edtech platform will undoubtedly make education more accessible for less fortunate children.
- Students who are finding themselves falling behind the classroom can use the assistive tools present on the Edtech platform to catch up. On the other hand, the students who have completed the coursework and are ahead of the classroom can take on additional projects and extra credit assignments to increase their learning capacity.
- It seems technology is here to stay! And since it is not going anywhere, we better get used to having it around. Edtech provides a necessary skill regarding operating computers which will help the students in every job they get. The teachers are promoting and practicing digital literacy in online tutoring, which is a necessary requirement in the present times.
Say hello to the HUNARly learning management system and online tutoring services.
The HUNARly learning portal is filled with practicing tools and intensive practices to polish skills. The teachers assess the student’s performance with a review system that updates with progress and feedback.