Who is this course for?
This is a Foundation course 11plus concept building course for YR4. It has 3 Terms of 8 lessons each with Weekly 1-hour course covering approximately 6 English and 2VR in each term. Ensuring your child is fully prepared for all aspects of the 11 PLUS.
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| CLICK HERE
If you have been informed about the availabilty of this course by our team then pls click on ‘BOOK NOW’ button beside the course fee to book for a course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
11+ Foundation Mastery English YR (concept) : https://youtu.be/nUxb7MqDGas
Glimpse2 (interaction) :-https://youtu.be/1VISDpB_BE4
Agenda for 8 lessons:
Lesson 1 –
Explanation of components of 11+ English paper
Nouns; pronouns, collectives, proper
Recognizing nouns in sentences
Replacing pronouns with noun
Verbs (active and passive)
Identifying modal verbs
Using verbs in the correct tenses
Lesson 2 –
Identifying parts of speech
Lesson 3 –
Lesson 4 –
Standard English and formal writing
Features of formal and informal writing
Practising grammar questions
Lesson 5 –
Starting and ending sentences
Commas, dashes and brackets
Spotting punctuation errors
Lesson 6 –
Apostrophes and hyphens
Adding inverted commas
Colons and semicolons
Homophones and homographs
Lesson 7 –
Answering spelling questions
Irony and rhetorical questions
Lesson 8 –
Answering word type questions
Understanding the questions
Answering comprehension questions
Planning the writing questions
Which Exam this course aims for:
11 Plus Grammar School Exam
Intensive Concept Building -> Mastery Practice Courses -> Mock Tests Programme.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com
TELL US YOUR CHILD’S AVAILABILITY
- Lectures 43
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 11
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
WEEKLY HOMEWORK, PRACTICE EXERCISES & ASSIGNMENT
- Week 1 Practice Exercises and Homework( Nouns, Adjectives, Verbs)
- Week2 Practice Exercises and Homework( Verbs, Tenses, Plurals and Homophones)
- Week 3 Practice Exercises and Homework( Prepositions and Determiners)
- Week 4 Practice Exercises and Homework( Punctuations)
- Week 5 Practice Exercises and Homework ( Types of Sentences)
- Week 6 ASSIGNMENT (Grammar, Punctuation)
- Week 6 Practice Exercises and Homework( Reading Comprehension questions on Inference)
- STUDENT EVALUATION (Parent Confirmation Needed)
- Week 7 Practice Exercises and Homework(Conjunctions)
- Week 8 Practice Exercises (Answering Grammar Questions)
- Week 9 Practice Exercises (Answering Punctuation Questions)
- **Week 9 Special Spelling Test**
- Week 10 Practice Exercises (SPELLINGS – SINGULAR, PLURALS, HOMOPHONES)
- **Week 10 Special Spelling Test**
- Week 11 Practice Exercises( Prefixes and Suffixes)
- **Week 11 Special Spelling Test**
- Week 12 Practice Exercises(Awkward Spellings)
- ** Week 12 Special Spelling Test**
- Week 13 Practice Exercises(Literary Devices)
- **Week 13 Special Spelling Test**
- Week 14 Practice Exercises(Synonyms and Antonyms)
- **Week 14 Special Spelling Test**
- Week 15 Practice Exercises(Idioms and Proverbs)
- Week 16 Practice Exercises ( Understanding Comprehension Questions)
- END OF TERM ASSESSMENT
- Curriculum for 24weeks (Set of 3 Terms)
- 11plus Material Access Details
- Week1 Class Notes(Nouns, Adjectives, Verbs)
- Week2 Class Notes( Verbs, Tenses, Plurals and Homophones)
- Week3 Class Notes( Determiners and Prepositions)
- Week 4 Class Notes ( Punctuation)
- Week 5 Class Notes ( Types of Sentences)
- Week 6 Class Notes (Reading Comprehension)
- Week 7 Class Notes ( Conjunctions)
- Week 8 Class Notes Answering Grammar Questions
- Week 9 Class Notes(Punctuation)
- Week 10 Class Notes((SPELLINGS – SINGULAR, PLURALS, HOMOPHONES))
- Week 11 Class Notes( Prefixes and Suffixes)
- Week 12 Class Notes (Awkward Spellings)
- Week 13 Notes ( Literary Devices)
- Week 14 Notes ( Synonyms and Antonyms)
- Week 15 Notes(Idioms and Proverbs)
- Week 16 Notes( Understanding Comprehension Questions)