Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
How to book a Course? Click on ‘BOOK NOW’ button beside the course fee to book for a course. Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Fill this form if you are interested in any of our courses and we will call you on priority to book the space for you in upcoming batches. https://www.hunarly.com/enrolment-form/
Who is this course for?
This is an intensive 11plus concept-building and mastery course for YR5. It has 8lessons, Weekly 1.5hour course. Ensuring your child is fully prepared for all aspects of the 11 PLUS.
Students go through warm up, concept explanation, and also solve many exercises in the class.
Intensive online practice tool:
Online practice tests will be scheduled and assigned each week on our platform. These tests will focus on reinforcing what the students have learnt throughout each week. Practice results will be monitored by the teacher and common wrong questions will be discussed in the upcoming class.
Agenda for 4 lessons:
Lesson 1: Similarities
Lesson 2: Sequences
Lesson 3: Hidden shapes
Lesson 4: Matrices
Lesson 5: Reflected shapes
Lesson 6: Nets of cubes
Lesson 7: Codes
Lesson 8: Combined shapes
Which Exam this course aims for:
11 Plus Grammar School Exam
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TELL US YOUR CHILD’S AVAILABILITY
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- NVR Lesson 1 Practice Exercises(Similarities)
- NVR Lesson 2 Practice Exercises(Sequences)
- NVR Lesson 3 Practice Exercises(Hidden shapes)
- NVR lesson 4 Practice Exercises(Matrices)
- NVR Lesson 5 Practice Exercises(Reflected shapes)
- NVR Lesson 6 Practice Exercises(Nets of cubes)
- NVR Lesson 7 Practice Exercises(Codes)
- NVR Lesson 8 Practice Exercises(Combined shapes)