Who is this course for?
An advanced level of Creative Writing focusing on how to make your writing from good to great. This course is suitable for YR4 and YR5. We will provide class notes, homework, 11plus question prompts, word mats, templates,
How to enrol to this course?
Enrol and show your interest today! And we will get back to you with space allocation details
Register here: https://www.hunarly.com/enroll-me-in/
Please Note: As we do small group lessons, the dates can be tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
Agenda for 6 lessons:
Lesson1: Building a Hero & Create a Setting ( Using Literary devices Similes, Metaphors, adjectives)
Lesson2: Writing to Entertain. (Plotting, Planning and Structuring)
Lesson3: Writing to Persuade – Identify a persuasive text and the language techniques
Lesson4: Writing Fiction – Identify a descriptive text and Continue the story on a given line
Lesson5: Writing Non-Fiction – Identifying Non-fiction, Diary Entry
Lesson6: Argumentative Writing – Arguing in favour or against a statement.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 106
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes