Who is this course for?
This is Chess for Beginners. Chess is more than a game. Chess teaches to think correctly, make consistent decisions, wait patiently, plan and program, and implement them successfully. As a chess player with 14 years of experience, I can teach you the fundamentals, method of thinking, and having fun from the art of chess.
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| click on the “RESERVE A SPACE” tab
If you have been informed about the availability of this course by our team then pls click on ‘Payment & Access’ button to book the course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
Glimpse2 (interaction) :- https://youtu.be/utA8Wan2nB0
Agenda for 8 lessons:
Characteristics of the Chess Board, Intro to Chess Pieces. We will learn the notation system, files and ranks, and introduce the pieces.
Chess Pieces and Movement Features. We will learn the movement principles of the rook, bishop and queen. We will learn the movement principles of the king, pawn and knight.
Basic Situation and Actions in Chess: We will learn capturing and check. We will learn defence and protecting the king. Checkmate and Special Situations. We will think on attack and defence as a whole, and learn checkmate.
Basic Checkmates, we will learn basic checkmates, and special cases such as castling, en-passant, promoting.
A detailed weekly schedule will be shared after enrolment in the learning portal.
Which Exam this course aims for:
Various chess tournaments
Beginners’ programme -> Semi Intermediate Level Programme-> Intermediate Level Programme-> Semi Advanced Programme->Intensive Practice Course -> Advanced Programme ->Intensive Practice Course
Please Note: You can join HUNARly Courses by following the course’s progression path or you can also contact us to take an assessment for that level to directly enroll for it.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 107
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes