Who is this course for?
INTENSIVE PRACTICE COURSE ROUTINE PLANNED BEFORE MOVING TO THE NEXT LEVELS.
All our courses are designed for preparing children for excellence in the subject. We also understand that the Learn, Practice, and Test are a proven method of getting better scores in the actual exams. So after every set of concept explanation classes, the students will go through a rigorous practice routine to get better at the subject.
This practice intensive course will not be based on only one class per week pattern but will heavily depend on weekdays practice by the students. It is only possible by the support of the Parents or the Guardians to encourage children in following short yet consistent time scheduled for their practice. Remember that exams only test the child’s preparation and do not define anything else about the child. Help them prepare well!
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| CLICK HERE
If you have been informed about the availabilty of this course by our team then pls click on ‘BOOK NOW’ button beside the course fee to book for a course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Which Exam this course aims for:
VARIOUS CHESS TOURNAMENTS
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com
TELL US YOUR CHILD’S AVAILABILITY
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes