Who is this course for?
Vocabulary plays an important part in learning to read. A limited vocabulary affects kids learning, and hence expanding their vocabulary is critical for comprehending the readings.
How to enrol on this course?
Enrol and show your interest today! And we will get back to you with space allocation details
Register here: https://www.hunarly.com/enroll-me-in/
Please Note: As we do small group lessons, the dates can be tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Agenda for the lessons:
1. Root Words, Prefixes and Suffixes: ( concept of root words and how they are derived, for eg root word ‘dict’ means ‘Say’, kids can guess the words with dict, like dictate, root word of ‘linguist’ is ‘Lingu’ and it means ‘ tongue .. similarly different types of suffixes and prefixes
2. Animal, Plants, Food Vocabulary: (singular and plurals for animals , plants and food)
3. One word substitutions Vocabulary:( understanding idioms and phrases eg., ‘something that continues for a long time, recurring frequently’ answer is chronic, ‘to make right’ means rectify, ‘something that gives comfort or relief’ means solace etc., ‘a loud unrestrained burst of laughter’ means ‘Guffaw’
4. Idioms, phrases, proverbs and phobias( its raining cats and dogs means what?, she is a night owl, we had a whale of time
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students’ code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 90
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes