Who is this course for?
Mocks are final leg in preparing the students for success in 11+ exams. HUNARly Mocks are complemented with live online tutor’s detailed discussion with each student and personalised progress tracking (small group classes).
- To be purchased as a pack of 8 bundles, includes weekly live online paper discussions
- Weekly 2 online mocks(for 4weeks), can be taken any time of the week. Suitable for all KENT Grammar schools.
- Time pressure tests with marking and detailed answer explanations.
- Before & After personalised progress tracking.
Which Exam this course aims for:
11 Plus Grammar School Exam
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 52
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes