Who is this course for?
This course is Piano Intermediate Level Programme. Interactive, friendly and Intensive tuition from a professional pianist. The teacher will ensure that every participant receives advice and attention. Below is the well-planned program details to learn the secret of playing the Piano. The possibilities are endless!
How to enrol to this course?
Enrol and show your interest today! And we will get back to you with space allocation details
Register here: https://www.hunarly.com/enroll-me-in/
Please Note: As we do small group lessons, the dates can be tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
Agenda for 12 lessons:
People who join this class should be able to read music notes and understand basic rhythm
– Goal is to get an idea of what level the students are at (how well they know their notes, how well can they read music etc)
– To start the class, we will do some warm-up exercises (Fingering Exercises)
– Afterward I will introduce students to Chords (Root – Major/Minor Third – Perfect Fifth)
– We will be learning to play “When the saint go marching in”, and “what can I share?” which are two simple songs that uses all 3 chords
– To end the class we will play a rhythm game and review some musical terms
– We will start off by reviewing last class’s material
– I will teach the students some fingering exercises that help strengthening their fingers
– Then we will learn a new set of notes and a new scales: C major and G major scale.
– After learning these new notes, we will review by learning new song: A friend Like You
– We will end the class by learning how to draw these new notes and by doing a short music quiz!
– We will start off the class by reviewing last class’s material.
– Our focus this lesson is to learn about the Sharp Sign (#) in music and Flat Sign (b).
– We will learn to play Money Can’t Buy Everything.
– We will then learn to play The Cuckoo.
– To end the class we will also do another short music quiz to test the student’s progress.
– After reviewing the G chord and the D7 chord, I will ask each student to play The Cuckoo to make sure they practice and fully understand the notes
– We will then play “the harp song”, which also uses the G chord and the D7 chord.
– Afterwards, I will introduce a new note (E) and a new chord for the left hand.
– We will start learning another new song “Beautiful brown eyes”
– We will end the class by doing some writing exercises and more musical games.
– By this class, students should be able to identify all 5 chords (C, G7, F, G, D7)
– We will first do some review then we will finish learning “Beautiful brown eyes”
– This is a harder song so we will focus more time on it
– We will end the class by doing some writing exercises and a rhythm game
– To start the class we will first do some fingering exercises as warm ups
– Then we will review “Beautiful Brown Eyes”
– Afterwards we will learn a new hand position: Middle C position.
– We will be learning “Waltz time” and “happy birthday to you” that is in Middle C Position.
– Last but not least, I will be introducing a new rhythm to the students (8th notes)
– We will end the class by playing a rhythm game
– This class will be a big review class, we will review all 10 songs we learn these 4 weeks
– Students can pick a song that they want to perform on the 8th class during the online recital
– I will introduce one last new rhythm to the students (Dotted rhythm).
– We will learn a simple version of “Deck the hall” to end the class 8th class
– First half of the class will be used to do an online recital. Parents are welcomed to join. I will be performing a song for the students as well.
We will learn a short children song of student’s together to end this piano program
Which Exam this course aims for:
ABRSM Music Grade Exam
Course Progression Path:
Please Note: You can join HUNARly Courses by following the course’s progression path or you can also contact us to take an assessment for that level to directly enroll for it.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 112
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes