Who is this course for?
This is PIANO Beginners course. Interactive, friendly and Intensive tuition from a professional pianist. The teacher will ensure that every participant receives advice and attention. Below is the well-planned program details to learn the secret of playing the Piano. The possibilities are endless!
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| click on the “RESERVE A SPACE” tab
If you have been informed about the availability of this course by our team then pls click on ‘Payment & Access’ button to book the course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
Glimpse2 :- https://youtu.be/afOz57q8NWI
Which Exam this course aims for:
ABRSM Music Grade Exam
Agenda for 8 lessons:
Learn basic right-hand (RH) and left hand (LH) notes. This hand position is called C position.
Review Ode to Joy (A song for RH) and Love Me Tender (A song for LH)
Learn and understand what music notes look like when the RH and LH are put together.
We will teach the students some fingering exercises that help strengthen their fingers
We will learn about the C Major Chord.
– We will be playing Brother John to demonstrate how a C Major Chord is used.
– Once students understand C Major Chord, I will introduce them to another chord: G7 Chord which also involves learning a new note in the LH.
– We will sum up this class by playing Merrily we roll along.
Introduce them to a new Chord: F Major Chord
– We will do a warm-up exercise using C, G7 and F Major Chord
– Our focus this lesson is to learn When the Saint Go Marching In. This song uses all 3 chords that we covered so far.
– We will end the class by doing some writing exercises and more musical games.
Students should be able to read music notes sufficiently
A new hand position: G position.
Learn about the Sharp Sign (#) in music.
We will learning a new chord: D7 chord, we will also do another short music quiz to test the student’s progress
Please Note: You can join HUNARly Courses by following the course’s progression path or you can also contact us to take an assessment for that level to directly enroll for it.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 39
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes