Things I liked about the speech:
What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness | Robert Waldinger.
– The speaker was loud and clear and I could perfectly hear every single word.
– The speaker showed expression.
– The speaker interacted with the audience continuing to ask the audience questions.
– The argument was clear, build good relationships with family and friends to be happy.
– The argument was backed up with evidence.
– A famous quote was also included to conclude the speech.
Thanks very much Shrihan, glad you enjoyed the speech!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
The maximum upload file size: 256 MB.
You can upload: image, audio, video, document, spreadsheet, interactive, text, archive, code, other.
Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded.
Drop files here
Not a member yet? Register now
Want to become an instructor?
I accept the Terms of Service
Are you a member? Login now