Who is this course for?
The Quiz Champs are fantastic fun and interactive time sessions for curious children. These sessions run continuously throughout the year and are charged for every 8sessions. We prepare the kids and open up new avenues of Quiz competitions from local to national levels. By the end of the sessions, some kids would be highly motivated to share their knowledge learned in the class, few other kids would be excited to participate in Quiz tournaments and we improve their chances of winning it!
We conduct quiz as an exciting online setup and also provide topic-wise online resources ahead to brush up before the class. Playing Quiz is more than knowing new facts.. so we have designed this course to satisfy that need of a curious child’s mind with the below elements into it:
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| CLICK HERE
If you have been informed about the availabilty of this course by our team then pls click on ‘BOOK NOW’ button beside the course fee to book for a course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
QUIZ Champs Glimpse1: (concept) :- https://youtu.be/OAC1ur5j7Ro
Glimpse2 (interaction) :- https://youtu.be/vdeUHR7jcnY
Learning Intention of this course is :
1. Right Ambience: Hosted completely on a popular quizzing platform, kids will be tested on different subjects each week and this will surely tickle the brains of kids who love trivia and general knowledge each week in a highly mentally stimulating atmosphere.
2. Learn New: We educate children about the trivia after every question in a fun & long-term remembering manner through discussions.
3. Well-scheduled agenda: Making children realize “*Knowledge is Power” * with our well-scheduled agenda. Our Quiz club gives children an upper edge to proactively keep expanding their know-how of things around them.
Agenda for 8 lessons:
Lesson 1: A celebration of culture – Festivals and Religions, different practices and beliefs. Discussions on your festivals and how religion has developed over history.
Lesson 2: Our water world – Rivers, oceans, marine life and discussions on water conflicts and water pollution.
Lesson 3: Enterprising to achieve – Famous businessmen, Famous Companies, Government aims, famous financial problems, discussion on how businesses try to become more efficient.
Lesson 4: The imaginative brain – famous authors, books, inventions, children’s film and TV shows. Discussions on how to design a simple plot for a story/film/TV show.
Lesson 5: The molecules that make the Earth – The main processes that occur on the Earth such as the water cycle, materials found in the Earth and its atmosphere, processes and substances found in the human body and a discussion on the importance of different molecules for life.
Lesson 6: The war to end all wars – The two great wars, significant events during them, cold war, and wars related to empires and territories. A discussion on the ethics of wars and how we settle disputes in countries. A discussion on current conflicts in the world.
Lesson 7: The sublime power of nature – natural hazards, natural disasters, how to prevent against disaster, and impacts of climate change. A discussion on Iceland and Hawaii as well as the science behind some of the natural disasters.
Lesson 8: A world of glass, metal and concrete – Famous building, Famous architects, problems with some buildings. Discussion on future buildings and a challenge to design your own building.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TELL US YOUR CHILD’S AVAILABILITY
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes