Interactive, friendly and Intensive tuition from a professional pianist. The teacher will ensure that every participant receives advice and attention. Below is the well-planned program details to learn the secret of playing the Piano. The possibilities are endless!
Here is a glimpse of our PIANO For Beginners small group live online classes by our expert teacher.
8 Lessons Piano Programme (Beginners):
– Learn basic right hand (RH) and left hand (LH) notes. This hand position is called C position.
– Review Ode to Joy (A song for RH) and Love Me Tender (A song for LH)
– Learn and understand how music notes look like when the RH and LH are put together
– Lastly, we will play 2 songs that involve both hands: Mexican Hat Dance and Rock Along.
– Afterwards I will give students some writing exercises. We will end the class by playing some musical games.
– We will start off by reviewing last class’s material
– I will teach the students some fingering exercises that help strengthening their fingers
– Then we will look at different note values (some notes are shorter, some notes are longer).
– Afterwards we will learn about 2 different dynamics (soft, and loud)
– Lastly, we will learn how to play intervals (2 notes at once) and apply that into a song.
– We will learn more about intervals and apply that into Jingle Bells.
– Afterwards, we will learn about the C Major Chord.
– We will be playing Brother John to demonstrate how a C Major Chord is used.
– Once students understand C Major Chord, I will introduce them to another chord: G7 Chord which also involves learning a new note in the LH.
– We will sum up this class by playing Merrily we roll along.
– After reviewing the C and G7 Chord, I will introduce another new note in the LH.
– I will then introduce them to a new Chord: F Major Chord
– We will do a warm-up exercise using C, G7 and F Major Chord
– Our focus this lesson is to learn When the Saint Go Marching In. This song uses all 3 chords that we covered so far.
– We will end the class by doing some writing exercises and more musical games.
– By this class, students should be able to read music notes sufficiently
– I will start the class by introducing students a new set of notes and a new hand position: G position.
– After learning these new notes, we will review by learning 2 new songs: Love Somebody and A friend Like You
– We will end the class by learning how to draw these new notes and by doing a short music quiz!
– We will start off the class by reviewing the G position and by playing the last 2 songs again
– Our focus this lesson is to learn about the Sharp Sign (#) in music.
– We will be playing Money Can’t Buy Everything
– We will end the class by learning a new chord: D7 chord, we will also do another short music quiz to test the student’s progress
– We will review the D7 Chord
– Afterwards, we will apply the D7 chord into two song The Cuckoo, and The Harp Song
– We will do a final review of all the songs we learnt so far so students can pick a song for the online recital.
– We will end the class by playing some musical games
– First half of the class will be used to do an online recital. Parents are welcomed to join. I will be performing a song for the students as well.
– Afterwards, we will learn a short children song of student’s choice (Baby Shark / Frozen / Spiderman theme song…whatever they want) together to end this piano program!
Full Payment (10% discount) Just £5.99 per class
Payment for 8 Lessons!
Biweekly Payment (£6.50 per class)
Payment for 4 Lessons
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - Tuesday, November 24, 2020