This is our innovative course helping the students get ready and familiarise with different types of questions that appear in their actual 11+ exams with time pressure . You can contact us on whatsapp 07393129963 to check the availability.
Who is this course for?
This is the second level of our 11+ Foundation YR4 intensive flagship courses for students who are already good at their YR4 concepts. This is an 8 weeks (8 lessons) rigorous course with Weekly 1.5 hours of teaching followed by intense (timed) practice tests every week on our ‘state of art’ online exam platform. This course covers the entire 11+ Maths syllabus in a fast-paced manner, ensuring all the topics/concepts are covered and making the child ready for the exam readiness.
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| click on the “RESERVE A SPACE” tab
If you have been informed about the availability of this course by our team then pls click on ‘Payment & Access’ button to book the course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
Which Exam this course aims for:
Course Progression: Intensive Concept Building -> Exam Questions Practice Courses -> Mock Tests Programme.
Agenda for 8 lessons:
Explanation of components of 11+ English paper, Nouns; pronouns, collectives, proper.
Recognizing nouns in sentences,Replacing pronouns with noun, Verbs (active and passive), Identifying modal verbs, Using verbs in the correct tenses
Adjectives, Adverbs, Prepositions, Identifying parts of speech, Determiners
Sentences, Clauses, Phrases, Complex sentences, Subordinate clauses, Compound sentences, Relative clauses, Adverbials
Conjunctions, Standard English and formal writing, Common mistakes
Features of formal and informal writing, Practising grammar questions
Starting and ending sentences, Capital letters, Punctuation (introduction)
Splitting sentences, Spotting mistakes, Commas, dashes and brackets
Spotting punctuation errors
Apostrophes and hyphens, Speech,,Adding inverted commas,,Colons and semicolons,Plurals,Homophones and homographs,Prefixes,Suffixes
Silent letters,Double letters,Awkward spelling,Answering spelling questions,Alliteration,Onomatopoeia,Imagery,Irony and rhetorical questions
Synonyms,Antonyms,Answering word type questions,Understanding the questions,Answering comprehension questions,Planning the writing questions
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.