Who is this course for?
This is an intensive 11plus concept-building and mastery course for YR5. It has 6lessons, Weekly 1.5hour course of teaching followed by intense TIME pressure based practice tests every week on our ‘state of art’ online exam platform. Ensuring your child is fully prepared for all aspects of the 11 PLUS. Students go through warm up, concept explanation, and also solve many exercises in the class.
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| click on the “RESERVE A SPACE” tab
If you have been informed about the availability of this course by our team then pls click on ‘Payment & Access’ button to book the course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who have a good basic level understanding of NVR and need more practice & more challenges on NVR for advanced NVR topics. This course is more suitable for the YR5 children and also the YR4 kids can join if they already doing well with NVR.
It has 8lessons, Weekly 1.5hour course. Ensuring your child is fully prepared for all aspects of the 11 PLUS.
Students will first revise the concept for each topic and then followed with challenging exercises in the class. The live class is backed up by our intensive online practice tool module.
Intensive online practice tool:
Online practice tests will be scheduled and assigned each week on our platform. These tests will focus on reinforcing what the students have learnt throughout each week. Practice results will be monitored by the teacher and common wrong questions will be discussed in the upcoming class.
Odd one out, Similarities
Sequences, Hidden shapes
Matrices, Reflected shapes
Nets of cubes, Codes & Combined shapes
Which Exam this course aims for:
11 Plus Grammar School Exam
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org