Who is this course for?
This is an intensive 11plus concept-building and mastery course for YR5. It has 12lessons, Weekly 1.5hour course of teaching followed by intense practice tests every week on our ‘state of art’ online exam platform. Ensuring your child is fully prepared for all aspects of the 11 PLUS. Students go through warm up, concept explanation, and also solve many exercises in the class.
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| click on the “RESERVE A SPACE” tab
If you have been informed about the availability of this course by our team then pls click on ‘Payment & Access’ button to book the course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
Intensive online practice tool:
Online practice tests will be scheduled and assigned each week on our platform. These tests will focus on reinforcing what the students have learnt throughout each week. Practice results will be monitored by the teacher and common wrong questions will be discussed in the upcoming class.
Agenda for 12 Lessons( each lesson is 1.5 hours):
Number knowledge: Place values, Rounding, LCM, Factors and HCF followed by Intense Practice Tests, Fractions, Percentages and Decimals followed by Intense Practice Tests. Ratio & Proportion and Sequences followed by Intense Practice Tests. Number Problems: BODMAS, Word Problems(involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) followed by Intense Practice Tests. Geometry: Angles, 2D shapes, Areas & Perimeter, Symmetry, 3D shapes and Shape Problems followed by Intense Practice Tests. Units & Measurement: Units & Time Problems and Co-ordinates Intense Practice Tests. Algebra & Mixed Problems followed by Intense Practice Tests. Probability, Permutations & Combinations followed by Intense Practice Tests
Which Exam this course aims for:
11 Plus Grammar School Exam
Course Progression Path:
11+ Maths Mastery Course
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com