Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
How to book a Course? Click on ‘ADD TO CART’ button beside the course fee to book for a course. Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Fill this form if you are interested in any of our courses and we will call you on priority to book the space for you in upcoming batches. https://www.hunarly.com/enrolment-form/
Who is this course for?
The English grammar Bootcamp will help lay the groundwork for enhancing your accuracy in using the language. This course is designed in a very interactive way for YR1, YR2, YR3. Correct grammar is the most important element of English but the most complex and difficult to study. Let’s start learning its proper usage and demonstrate the English skills in school and communication in general.
Which Exam this course aims for:
11 Plus Grammar School Exam
Agenda for 8 lessons:
Lesson1: What are nouns?
- Learn the definition of a noun
- Conduct three examples of a noun
- Identify nouns in a sentence
Lesson2: Types of nouns?
- Learn different types of nouns
- Conduct examples of each type of noun
- Identify types of nouns in a sentence
Lesson3: What are verbs?
- To be able to define a verb as a ‘doing word’
- To be able to give at least three examples of verbs
- To be able to identify verbs in a text
Lesson4: What are adjectives?
• To define an adjective as a describing word
• To name 3 examples of adjectives
• To identify and use an adjective in a sentence
• To think of better adjectives for existing ones e.g. boiling instead of hot
Lesson5: What are adverbs?
• To be able to define an adverb as a word used to describe a verb
• To come up with at least three examples of adverbs
• To understand the different types of adverbs e.g. adverbs of time/adverbs of manner and adverbs of frequency
• To be able to identify adverbs in a text
Lesson6: What are pronouns?
- To be able to give a definition of a pronoun (a word that replaces the noun)
- To give at least 3 examples of pronouns
- To be able to use the correct pronoun in a sentence
- To identify pronouns in a text
Lesson7: What are prepositions?
- To be able to give a definition of a preposition- the placement of a noun
- To be able to give three examples of prepositions
- To be able to write a sentence with a preposition in
- To identify prepositions in a text
Lesson8: Using prefixes (un-, mis-, im-, il-, dis-)
- To be able to define what a prefix is
- To be able to name at least one example of a word with the pronouns un/mis/im/dis/il
- To be able to identify examples of words with the above prefixes in a text
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org