Who is this course for?
For children who enjoy singing. In this exciting 8 week course, you will learn to start focusing on breath, the vocal exercises, vocal placement and to get your voice ready to sing like a star. Stay motivated with progress tracking, and a helpful team to guide you.
Every class will end with a fun-filled ‘Sing Along with an Artist’, our teacher is an artist.
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course?| CLICK HERE
If you have been informed about the availabilty of this course by our team then pls click on ‘BOOK NOW’ button beside the course fee to book for a course.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.
Have a look at the Class Glimpse:
English Singing Vocals Beginners : (concept) :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOXkH355MOQ&feature=youtu.be
Course Progression Path:
Beginners (8 weeks) -> Semi Intermediate (12 weeks)-> Intermediate (12weeks) -> ABRSM Initial Grade (12 weeks)-> Intensive Practice (6weeks) -> ABRSM Grade1
Agenda for 8 lessons:
Lesson 1 & 2 :
We’ll be focusing on Breathing and simple vocal exercises. When it come to singing, training the diaphragm and learning how to breathe correctly is the most important thing in order to have a healthy voice.
To begin with, ‘A Whole New World’ from Alladin, it is an amazing song that will be referred in the class to help children to understand the teachings.
Lesson 3 & 4:
Vocal Placement. We’ll learn the 3 type of voices that our vocal chords can produce and we’ll develop our Chest Voice.
Lesson 5 & 6:
Vocal Placement (Head Voice). Learning how to use the chest voice and the head voice is the key to make your tone sound unique. Any song you might want to sing won’t sound boring.
Lesson 7 & 8:
Vocal dynamics and agility. These lessons will be a bit more challenging but learning and practicing the previous lessons will be the perfect guide to help you master the technique used by every pop star.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com