Who is this course for?
This is Guitar Beginners course. Interactive, friendly and Intensive tuition from a professional pianist. The teacher will ensure that every participant receives advice and attention. Below is the well-planned program details to learn the secret of playing the Guitar. The possibilities are endless!
How to enrol to this course?
If you are interested in enrolling to this course, click on “Reserve Your Space” tab, select your child’s availability date and proceed to Payment.
We highly recommend you to select the batch which is filling-up, so that we can start batch on the exact date.
Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrolments.
Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Which Exam this course aims for:
ABRSM Music Grade Exam
Agenda for 8 lessons:
– parts of guitar ( body, neck, fretboard, bridge etc.)
– how to use the right hand – make your fingers walk ( index and middle finger) we ll try to do this on the E string
– names of 3 guitar strings + animals . E.g E for elephant, B for bee , G for Gorilla
– introduction of staff – how we write music and the note G on staff and guitar
– left hand fingers and numbers
– the chord G ( simplified) and a song the students will strum the chord and I will play the melody and sing
– Revise last week’s materials
– The left hand : numbers of fingers and where they go
– new note- the note A on staff and guitar – uses left hand
– read the notes ,can you tell A from G ?
– how to make it sound good- stay close to the frets and curved fingers
– change between the notes A and G
– new chord – C ( simplified) change between chords C and G + song
– revise last week’s materials
– new note – B on staff and guitar
– song ( melody) ” in the light of the moon ”
– read notes on staff then play after me
– some notes look different than others ( duration of notes )
– new chord D7 + begin with song ‘ merrily’ ( chords )
– revise last week ‘s materials
+ Merrily’ – continuance – chords
– Merrily’ – melody ( read the notes then play after me )
– sing along
– new note C+ song ‘ easy to C’ – melody ( read play and sing along )
– revise last week’s materials
– practice the notes we know with 2 songs ( c the circus and c horse)
– new song : what else can I do ( from encanto) – uses the chords C, G and Em
– quiz ( writing notes on staff + correct durations)
Lesson 6 :
– revise last week’s materials ( song from encanto )
– learn how to play along as you play – we ll use songs we already know ( easy to C and Merrily )
– new note D on staff and guitar
Song – Mary had a little Lamb ( read the notes, play the notes, count along)
– chords for Mary had a little lamb and sing along
– The class will be used to do an online recital. To play all the songs we know, answer all questions and revise all materials
Beginners’ programme -> Intermediate Level Programme-> ABRSM Initial Grade preparation course. -> Intensive Practice Course -> ABRSM GRADE1 ->Intensive Practice Course
Please Note: You can join HUNARly Courses by following the course’s progression path or you can also contact us to take an assessment for that level to directly enroll for it.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com
TELL US YOUR CHILD’S AVAILABILITY