Please Note: As we do small group lessons so the published dates are tentative and can be slightly moved depending on the enrollments.Description
How to book a Course? Click on ‘ADD TO CART’ button beside the course fee to book for a course. Click here for an EASY VIDEO GUIDE on how to book a course, get zoom link access and check notes & upload homework.
Fill this form if you are interested in any of our courses and we will call you on priority to book the space for you in upcoming batches. https://www.hunarly.com/enrolment-form/
Who is this course for?
This course is run by our popular quiz master Russ in a fun and interactive way. Hosted completely on a popular quizzing platform, Kids will be tested on different subjects each week and this will surely tickle the brains of kids who love trivia and general knowledge. This is a Foundation level quiz club and we aim to prep the kids for different competitions once they are through the intermediate and advanced levels.
Agenda for 6 Lessons :
Lesson 1 – GEOGRAPHY – Capitals, Flags.
Lesson 2 – GEOGRAPHY – Continents, Important geographical features
Lesson 3 – LONGEST, TALLEST, FASTEST, SMALLEST…. – Information about places, people, animals and events – Part 1
Lesson 4 – LONGEST, TALLEST, FASTEST, SMALLEST…. – Information about places, people, animals and events – Part 2
Lesson 5 – SCIENCE – The Universe, Elements
Lesson 6 – SCIENCE – Inventions, Great scientific developments
Playing Quiz is more than knowing new facts.. so we have prepared this course to satisfy that need of a curious child’s mind with below elements into it:
Learning Intention of this course is :
- Right Ambience: We Test child’s general awareness on various topics by asking interesting questions each week in highly mental stimulating atmosphere.
- Learn New: We Educate children about the trivia after every question in a fun & long term remembering manner through discussions.
- Making child realise “*Knowledge is Power” * with our well scheduled agenda.
By the end of the course kids would feel highly motivated to share their learnt knowledge to people around them
And The next levels will prepare them for Quiz competitions.
Things you should know before taking the HUNARly classes:
- Every Lesson at HUNARly is great learning, please set a reminder for the dates and timings of the Online Programme so that the child does not miss on the subject. We start our lessons on time, so make sure to join the link a few minutes before the class starts.
- Students code of conduct to be followed during the lessons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1rRraSHPE&t=30s
- After enrolling to the course, you will get access to ‘Learning Portal’ Tab. You can see the class notes listed, but we recommend the children to practice only what is completed in the class, and not to rush for lessons ahead. The teacher can sometimes go slow or go ahead in the Learning Portal depending on the session’s progress.
- As these are small group lessons, so the course start date or classes during the holidays are tentative and can be slightly moved if more than 70% of participants have requested a change or are not available.
- During the course, if the teacher is not available, then we have the right to arrange a cover teacher or extend the course dates. We handpick the best teachers and do the due diligence for you so that the child’s learning is not discontinued.
- We are only responsible for the teaching of the courses and not the exam registrations. We can guide you upon request but we encourage you to be on top with the dates and submissions so that you do not miss out on important deadlines.
Any cancellation requests after payment will be refunded as HUNARly credits only, which means you can use the amount for your next course booking. We recommend you go through the course agenda, teacher profile, course fee, and after that proceed to enroll in the course.
Any queries, contact on whatsapp 07393129963 or you can also email us at email@example.com