Hunarly’s Terms of Service Last Update: April 2020
Welcome to Hunarly.com.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Hunarly website, including any content, functionality, services and payment processing services offered on or through www.Hunarly.com (the “Site”) by Groupup Ltd. Hunarly is referred hereto as “Hunarly” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Hunarly services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Hunarly makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Users are people who purchase services on Hunarly.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a User and Freelancer on Hunarly.
Hunarly Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Freelancer and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a User.
Hunarly Credits are credits that Hunarly may provide users to be used only for purchases on Hunarly, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Gigs are services offered by the Freelancer.
Gig Page is where the Freelancer can describe their Gig and the Gig’s terms, and the User can purchase the Gig and create an order.
Gig / Gigs are services offered on Hunarly.
Order Page is where Users and Freelancers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Gig.
Orders are the formal agreement between a User and Freelancer after a purchase was made from the Freelancer’s Gig Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Users and Freelancers in connection with the Hunarly platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Users in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Freelancers, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Hunarly Balances.
Revenue is the money that Freelancers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Hunarly, subject to these Terms.
Freelancers are users who offer and perform services through Gigs on Hunarly.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Hunarly. Registration is free.
- Gigs on Hunarly may be offered at a base starting price of £1. Some Gigs are offered at a base price of more than £1 as determined by the Hunarly.
- Users pay Hunarly in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Get Tickets button found on a Freelancer’s Gig.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section
- Freelancers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Freelancers’ reputation and status.
- Freelancers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services selling their Gig in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Hunarly.com.
- When purchasing a Gig, Users are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Freelancer on their Gig page.
- Hunarly retains the right to use all published delivered works for Hunarly marketing and promotion purposes.
- Freelancers create Gigs on Hunarly to allow Users to purchase their services.
- Each Gig you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a fixed amount as agreed with Hunarly.
- Hunarly accredits Freelancers once an order is completed. See our “Orders”section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the User’s Hunarly Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Freelancers and Pro Freelancers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Freelancers may not promote their Gigs or any Hunarly content via the Google Ads platform.
- Freelancers may withdraw their revenues using one of Hunarly’s withdrawal options(see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Freelancer’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Users. High ratings allow Freelancers to obtain advanced Freelancer levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- For security concerns, Hunarly may temporarily disable a Freelancer’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Users, or associating multiple Hunarly accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Freelancers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Freelancers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Gig page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Freelancers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Freelancer hereby appoints Hunarly as Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from User, and remitting those payments to Freelancer. Freelancer agrees that payment from User to Hunarly shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Freelancer. User’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Hunarly (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Hunarly (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Hunarly (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelancer, the Freelancer will have recourse only against Hunarly and not the User directly. Freelancer agrees that Hunarly may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Users that Hunarly may deem necessary or prudent.
- Hunarly partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Users, transferring such payments from Users to Freelancers, and holding funds in connection with Hunarly Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Hunarly platform are performed by Hunarly’s Payment Services Providers.
- Freelancers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Freelancers are allowed to post a limited amount of active Gigs based on their Level status that will be determined by Hunarly.
- Gigs created on Hunarly are User Generated Content.
- Gigs and/or users may be removed by Hunarly from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
- Gigs misleading to Users or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Users
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Gigs
- Promoting Hunarly and/or Hunarly Gigs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Gigs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- Gigs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Gigs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Gigs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Gig description and requirements box. Gigs containing websites promoting content, which violates Hunarly’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are available to all Freelancers. Freelancers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Gig images may lead to the Freelancer’s account losing Freelancer status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Gigs may contain an approved Gig Video uploaded through the Gig management tools available on Hunarly.
- Statements on the Gig Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Gigs in select Categories may set up Gig Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Gig.
Top Rated Freelancers
- Top Rated Freelancers are chosen manually by Hunarly editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional User care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Freelancers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Hunarly to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Hunarly retains the right to change a Top Rated Freelancer status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Freelancers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Hunarly Freelancers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Hunarly’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Hunarly’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Hunarly’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Hunarly profile can be associated with only one account from each Hunarly withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Hunarly profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Freelancers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Freelancers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Hunarly’s Payment Services Providers. Your Hunarly Balance is always derived from its Sterling £ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Hunarly Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Freelancers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US$.
We are working now on different withdrawal methods that freelancers can choose, but to begin with Hunarly will manually transfer your revenue into your account once the gig is finished.
- You may not offer direct payments to Freelancers using payment systems outside of the Hunarly platform.
- Hunarly retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Hunarly marketing and promotional purposes.
- Users may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Hunarly must be an allowed service on Hunarly. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Hunarly.
- Users pay Hunarly to create an order from a Freelancer’s Gig, using the Buy Tickets. Hunarly partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Users, transferring such payments from Users to Freelancers, and holding funds in connection with Hunarly Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Hunarly platform are performed by Hunarly’s Payment Services Providers.
- Hunarly serves as Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from User, and remitting those payments to Freelancer. User’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Hunarly (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Hunarly (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Hunarly (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelancer, the Freelancer will have recourse only against Hunarly and not the User directly.
- In most locations, purchases on Hunarly can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Hunarly Credits or existing Hunarly Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are included at the time of purchase where a User can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees.
- Your existing Hunarly Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Freelancers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Hunarly.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Info@hunarly.com.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Hunarly, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Hunarly; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Users may pay on Hunarly in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by Hunarly’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in Sterling £ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Users should note that all prices on Hunarly are derived always from their original Sterling £ price and, therefore, non-£ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Users always have the option to pay in Sterling £ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than Sterling £ and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your Hunarly Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same Sterling £ value.
- Your Hunarly Balance is always valued in Sterling £, even if it is displayed in a non- Sterling £ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Hunarly Balance in any currency other than Sterling £, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same Sterling £ value. Users always have the option to view their Hunarly Balance in Sterling £ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Users may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the User before payment.
- Users agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Hunarly order number (#HO).
- Freelancers must deliver the Gig using their own choice of Online Video Sharing Software according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig. Freelancer should also provide the details to the users on where the live virtual gig will be streamed along with any passwords required to login
- We encourage our Users and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Hunarly’s User Support department for assistance email@example.com
- When a User buys tickets for a Gig, the Freelancer is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Freelancers are required to do online virtual gig as they specified when creating their Gigs. Failing to do so will allow the User to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Freelancer’s status.
- Freelancers must deliver the Gig using their own choice of Online Video Sharing Software according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Gig. Freelancer should also provide the details to the users on where the live virtual gig will be streamed along with any passwords required to login
- Feedback reviews provided by Users while completing an Order are an essential part of Hunarly’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the User’s overall experience with the Freelancers and their service. Users are encouraged to communicate to the Freelancer any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Freelancer.
- Leaving a User’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a User. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Hunarly platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Freelancer ratings, or to abuse the Hunarly platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Users are publicly displayed on a Freelancer’s Gig page.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Gig’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Freelancers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Users through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Users and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Hunarly’s User Support department for assistance on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Hunarly, when eligible, by User Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a User or Freelancer encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Hunarly, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the User shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the User’s Hunarly Balance.
- Hunarly encourages Users and Freelancers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Hunarly to cancel an order will be assessed by our User Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Hunarly delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be cancelled, upon review of our User Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our User Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the User’s Hunarly Balance and will be deducted from the Freelancer’s Hunarly Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Freelancer’s Hunarly Balance, from future revenues of such Freelancer.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service delivered by the Freelancer if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Users may rate their experience with the Freelancer on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Users must use Hunarly Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Freelancer prior to contacting User Support. User Support will not take any action against Orders where the Users failed to inform their Freelancer of issues related to the Freelancer’s service and will allow Freelancers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Hunarly.
- Any non-permitted usage of Hunarly encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our User Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Hunarly’s Terms of Service.
- Hunarly does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the User’s Hunarly Balance and are available for future purchases on Hunarly.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our User Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our User Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
In certain instances, Hunarly may offer you credits (“Hunarly Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Gigs and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Hunarly Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, Hunarly Credits expire following three months from their receipt. Hunarly Credits serve only as an incentive to use Hunarly, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Once used, Hunarly Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets cancelled. Hunarly Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Hunarly reserves the right to modify or cancel the Hunarly Credits program at any time. If you or Hunarly deactivate or suspend your Hunarly account, any unused Hunarly Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
Hunarly enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Hunarly reflect the diversity of an expanding Gig economy. Members of the Hunarly community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Hunarly’s Community Forums.
Hunarly maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Hunarly. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Hunarly.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact us at Info@hunarly.com.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Hunarly in order to circumvent or abuse the Hunarly messaging system or Hunarly platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- Hunarly does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Users. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- Hunarly does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Hunarly platform.
- All information exchanges must be performed exclusively on Hunarly’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Hunarly is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Hunarly to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Hunarly.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Freelancers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Users or Freelancers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Hunarly reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Freelancers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Freelancer’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Hunarly (or one of Hunarly’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Freelancers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Freelancer.
- Users may report Gigs to User Support that may be in violation of Hunarly’s Terms of Service based on the reported Gig’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Gigs).
- Freelancers warrant that any content included in their Gigs shall be original work conceived by the Freelancers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Gigs, Freelancers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Gigs.
- Hunarly will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Freelancer statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Hunarly does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Hunarly should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Hunarly condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Freelancers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the User, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the User. Any users who engage and communicate off of Hunarly will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Hunarly Profile – You may not create a false identity on Hunarly, misrepresent your identity, create a Hunarly profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Hunarly reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Hunarly will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Hunarly for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Hunarly community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Hunarly’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Hunarly. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Hunarly accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Hunarly and protected by copyright and trademark law. Hunarly® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by Hunarly. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
To the extent that you provide Hunarly with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Hunarly platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Hunarly products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Hunarly an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Hunarly is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
- Hunarly reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Hunarly’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Hunarly.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our User Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through User Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Freelancers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Hunarly’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Hunarly’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Hunarly User Support.
- Hunarly may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Hunarly will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Hunarly after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Hunarly will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Hunarly by our users (Users and Freelancers) is User Generated Content. Hunarly does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Hunarly is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Freelancers (even if they are Pro Freelancers, Top Rated Freelancers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Gigs, their delivery, any communications between Users and Freelancers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Freelancer undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Hunarly.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Gig on Hunarly, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Freelancer’s Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the User is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Freelancer, and the Freelancer waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the UK Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when UK Copyright Act does not apply, the Freelancer expressly agrees to assign to User the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to User shall be subject to full payment for the Gig and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of User, and Freelancer assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Gigs (including for custom created work) charge additional payments for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Gig for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Gig and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Gigs, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the User is purchasing basic rights, (which means the User is paying a one time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Gig. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through Gig. For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below.
Freelancers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the User, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the User.
Furthermore, users (both Users and Freelancers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Hunarly, including Gig texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Hunarly for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Gig, the Freelancer grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Freelancer grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Freelancer grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV “paid channels” including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to Hunarly’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Freelancer nor Hunarly will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER HUNARLY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH HUNARLY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL HUNARLY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF FREELANCER, HUNARLY AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF FREELANCER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Hunarly, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.